Blackberry Currency Converter Freeware

OANDA FX Converter – Mobile Currency Converter

Fx converter a Blackberry forex converter

Fx converter a Blackberry Currency Converter

I totally missed posting Oanda mobile currency converter in my list of freeware. It should have been there before since its one of my favorite currency converter. The software is very light. As soon as I had it installed, I now had neatly organized list of world currencies and a special section for recently used currencies. When it retrieves the rates I wanted, it display’s the information almost instantly. I think the developers have done a great job with fxconverter, its simple and gets the job done.

download link: Fxconverter

6 Responses to Blackberry Currency Converter Freeware

1. Vikram says:

Hi Nice blog. I am a hobby developer. Any ideas for what BB users might like that’s not out there already?cheers

2. YCFStupid says:

Have just downloaded currnecy converter. I am a novice..I can't seem to find any freeware that displays several time zones for different countries.Also.. & this is so wierd that Blackberry does.nt do this.When I want to schedule an appointment for meeting or call, I have to type it in. There is no way that I can go to my address book and have the option to schedule appointment with name from address book….Thanks,Michael

3. johnson says:

Go to WorldMate(app)http://forum.eveek.com/blackberry-71xx/1096-worldmate-app.html This has time zones, currency converter, etc.

4. Nathan says:

This is a great app but my bb died and was trying to get it again but
    the FX converter link for blackberry does not work this time
    It times out everytime.
    Any suggestions?

5. Mirlen says:

@Vikram
    A GOOD SSH CLIENT!

6. David says:

Is it free, i downloaded it n it says u r going to be charge for this. plz help me to download a good currency converter for my blackberry.