Blackberry Bible Reader Freeware

YouVersion – Blackberry Bible Reader

YouVersion is an online bible community where people can collaborate and share with other members. They recently created a reader for the Blackberry for their users. I have to say this is one of the best readers anyone has created for the Blackberry.

It’s light, simple and even has a community sections where you can read people’s contribution.
YouVerion’s Blackberry bible reader also contains several English bible translations and even several non English translations. Youversion is Free as it should and I highy recommend it to anyone wanting to catch up with their reading.
YouVersion Bible Reader

You Version Bible Reader

Download YouVersion OTA: link

26 Responses to Blackberry Bible Reader Freeware

1. Paul says:

Awesome! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

2. dwynfagan says:

download does not work. The windows note says it is not decoded right. if you get it fixed email it to me.

3. Randy says:

Great idea, but falls short. I had the download sent to me, but the link only redirects me back the same page I originally started at? If someone finds the links, tell us where!

4. Rita says:

The version doesn’t contain Blackberry Storm. I’m very disappointed.

5. Kathi says:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU…..THIS IS THE PERFECT BIBLE READER WITH ALL THE VERSIONS YOU COULD EVER NEED AND IT IS FREE. AND I DOWNLOADED IT FROM MY BB DEVICE W/IN 2 MINUTES…OR LESS. THIS IS FANTASTIC! GOD BLESS! AND THANK YOU AGAIN 🙂

6. Mud Diver says:

Have you guys looked at Olive Tree? It is free a well and supports the BB Storm.

7. I just purchased my first Blackberry device (Curve) over the weekend and I’ve been looking some free Bible software. I just downloaded this software and it’s GREAT!!! I hope those of you that couldn’t get it to download correctly can get that fixed. You will be pleased.

8. noxin80 says:

Blackberry Storm users: Use the browser on your handheld to go to http://www.youversion.com/bb/ Select 88XX and download. Takes less than a minute and works great!

9. michael says:

i use olive tree with my pearl and have 9 different free bibles plus lots of other free books all in my phone and it works flawlesly

10. danielyen says:

This is brilliant in bold

11. sandiej says:

Thank you SO MUCH for this download. I am much more likely to read my daily passages now with this!!

12. beloved07 says:

'PRAISE GOD' NOW I GOT MY SWORD ON MY BLACKBERRY THIS IS GREAT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

13. jl2snooks says:

I love this software. Is there an audio version

14. Lady Jane says:

I have installed the Bible software on my Blackberry 9000Bold, but when I try to open it, it freezes and cant open. What could be the problem? Please help!

15. ademola says:

God bless you abundantly for this nice solution. may your outfit never run dry. this is great service and on-the-go study.

may i ask, is the application (the entire bible and its versions) fully loaded on my device's main memory or it connects to the internet when i load bible books for instance?

16. Roxana says:

Simply love it!!! Thank God for the developers that made this possible… It was just what I was looking for!

17. Michael says:

It is just awesome Bible app, there is concordance and 16 versions of Bible. The Lord shall bless “YouVersion” for spreading His words.

18. alpha says:

This is simply EXCELLENT! It is just what I was looking for. BRAVO!!. Thank you for making this valuable resource free.

19. Skip says:

I have to admit I have the Olive Tree software, and have several bible translations and other religious readings from them on my Curve

20. stephen says:

Wonderful indeed! My BBB(blackberrybible),may the Lord so richly bless you.

21. Excelente aplicacion, pero necesito la Biblia en español.

22. Sybella says:

This program does not work.

Once you download it, it requires that you make an account with youversion, similar to other BB applications that store your preferences. But, once you sign up, and go through the email verification process (hassle), you can't sign in. When you try to use it, you get a “password is invalid” message.

After going to youversion, I found multiple complaints along the same line in their forums, and they admit to it being a known problem.

I would suggest following up with them and making sure they've fixed the bug before bothering with this program download. It was nothing but a headache for me.

23. dean says:

Wonderful!!! I had searced for mobile Bible for my Blackberry device for a long time. So easy to download and very fast too. May the lord mightily bless “You Vision” for spreading His word. I love you guys. Dean

24. PenBleed:: says:

try olivetree.com. there are several free and paid bible versions along with a commentary, ebooks, dictionaries, etc, and they all download to your phone. you don't have to be online. it's the best you'll ever see.

25. dev says:

Hi

Could any body help in downloading bible for black berry curve