Mara Tick is a simple free list manager. You can create your own set of list for anything you want. Creating a new list is so easy you just enter a name or description of your list and it will ask you set a deadline on when you should complete the list. If you set a completion date Mara Tick will even display a reminder in your Blackberry’s calendar on when it’s due.
The main screen is very neat it will show you all the names of the list you’ve created and a leaf icon which represents the progress bar. Entering a new item inside your list is very easy, with the built it vocabulary you only have to enter a few letters and it will finished it for you.
I love using Mara Tick and I have to give credit to the developer for creating a software so useful for everyone to use in there Blackberry. I’ve enjoyed using it and I’m sure everyone who loves keeping their lives organize is going to enjoy using Mara Tick. The best part about is its free and you can create as many list as you want.
Got-2 Task Management
The people from Gwhizmobile just released a really great task management or todo list software. It so rich with features I’m having a hard time believing that its free. Got-2 enables you to create list and even sub-list of the things you have to do. You can cross of the list you have completed with the 3 different views you can use. I usually use the agenda view which I think makes things even more simple. But the list view and even the geographical view is great.
What makes Got-2 even more unique is its GPS integration or location base alerts. Imagine being alerted to get the dry cleaning since your near the area. Its a feature a lot of people need if you want to save time and maybe save you from making a second trip with your car.
– One easy to read screen with collapsible lists, subtasks, and agenda items.
– Choose your preferred view: simple list or week agenda.
– Get alerts based on time or location
– Share tasks and lists via email
– Prioritize-as-you-go by moving items up/down
– Keep track of progress by marking off tasks, appointments, agenda items, and subtasks.
– Stores data in BlackBerry Tasks and Calendar – sync with Outlook and Google calendar.
– Location integration with Google or BlackBerry maps.