Blackberry SpreadSheet Freeware

GridMagic – Community Edition

Gridmagic CE – Is a free spreadsheet for the blackberry. It has some great features that will come in handy for for some light data entry and calculations. It works great as a light spreadsheet for your Blackberry useful for making lists or for balancing your checkbook.

download: Gridmagic Community Edition

9 Responses to Blackberry SpreadSheet Freeware

1. Thomas says:

Apologies, evidently after the trial period of 15 days, the full version downgrades to the Community Edition. This could have been made clearer on the GridMagic site, but hey, I still made the mistake, apologies.

Thanks for the comments Thomas, I should have mentioned it in my post.

3. Mr. King says:

Good program, works well, reasonably priced for the full version. Can we program macros in it? That would rock!

4. Ron says:

can you load standard Excel files with this app or do they need to be created on the blackberry?

Looks like the community edition can’t open excel files, correct me if I’m wrong. A free version of sheet to Go can open xls files but its just a viewer unless you upgrade.

6. Pino says:

Can we upload or download excel 2003 spreadsheet ?

7. It will open files created on Excel, but you have to save them in 2003-2000 version with the xls ending.

8. Grandma_c says:

I'm new to blackberry and only have email access on my phone. Is there a way to install blackberry apps that doesn't require web access?

9. Philippe says:

So, once it downgrades to the “Community Edition” can you only read or can one still do basic functions? p