Blackberry Restaurant Bill and Tip Calculator

Geo Tip – Tip and Bill Calculator

free geotip tip calculator for the blackberry

free Tip and bill calc for the blacberry

Geotip is a very simple application which will help you calculate your tip and divide or split the bill to the number of people present. You can choose configure tax, tip percentage and the number of people you want to split the bill.

Its a great application to use when you need to show people how you came up with the calculation , it something you can’t do with a normal calculator.

Download: Geotip
Developer: link

9 Responses to Blackberry Restaurant Bill and Tip Calculator

1. Jennifer says:

does this work for the blackberry curve? would love to install this, but i keep getting an error. is there a different file type available besides the alx? thank you!

2. K says:

Looks like is a zip. Try downloading from your computer

3. Riley Hutton says:

wow…10% Very generous…is your grandma paying the bill?

4. Fred says:

I downloaded the zip and now have 2 files on my desktop. how do I put the program on my blackberry?

Unzip the 2 files in the same location. After open your blackberry desktop manager in your PC, click on application loader and just choose the .alx file that you just unzipped. It will then automatically load to your phone. hope this helps you.

6. Bill says:

I entered the following link into my Blackberry Storm’s web browser:http://www.gpeters.com/tipgoGo to the site and the application downloads to your phone. It’s very basic but works fine. You can save your area’s tax rate and your tip % if you choose.

7. Kris says:

When I downloaded and tried to open from my computer, it told me that it didn't recognize the program and I could find one that would open it…??? I download and “unzip” files all the time, but this one won't “unzip.”
    Help? K

8. Hi, I downloaded this ok but can not see the app symbol on my blackberry. How do I access the app. Thank you very much.

9. mr_adams13 says:

10% is standard, 20% is more appropriate if you get good service. Whoever said 10% is generous is should not be permitted to dine out.