Blackberry Personal Money Manager

We all like to keep track where our money goes, here are some two programs you can use to keep track with your blackberry.

Download instructions:

Jabplite

JabpLite is user friendly software you can use to track multiple accounts. I love the the built in features like easy transaction entries where it saves your previous categories so you wont have to enter them again. I also you this to track my checking account and which I often need to monitor all the time. You can also switch views so JabpLite can show your net worth, investments as well as accounts with different currencies.

developer: freepoc
download link: JabpLite

Money Manager

Money Manager is a great free software you can use to keep track of your daily expenses. Its simple enough and great expense tracker when your traveling. Entering a new transaction needs a little practice because you need to use the scroll key instead of entering an amount. There’s also a statistic view where you can see the your top transaction ( great to see what top expenses you have in the end of the year ).

developer: 8mobile
download link: money manager

13 Responses to Blackberry Personal Money Manager

1. Hi, I download the file but connot installit on my BBerry, itryied trough my PC and directly to my device and neither one worked, could you please send me instructions to install it

sorry juan manuel, please try it now. Use your Blackberry Desktop manager to install it. Click on the .axl file when you add the application using the application loader of your desktop manager. Make sure its check when you have added it. It should install properly in your blackberry.

I just updated the download link, there will be an .axl file included.

4. Mr. Evil says:

Does jabplite work on a 8700g?

5. Mike says:

I like the software but how do I get the data off? I see an email option but it i always get the message: “Report has not been sent! null”Any ideas?

6. AdSparks says:

Is this compatible with Mac?

7. AdSparks says:

Is this program compatible with Mac? I’m trying to download it and it won’t read it – how do I upload it to my blackberry?

8. djfred says:

im having issue with emailing my info to myself it says cant sent

9. Victor says:

I tried several times to install Jabplite and did´nt worked. I have a BB 8310. What to do? give me some glimpses… regards

10. I tried to install the .alx file and it just errors. help!

11. How do you enter positive amounts. I need to enter salary and credits before I enter in expenses.

12. Alexandra says:

I have the same problem. When I want to send the info to my email in an excel file I cannot do it, it says “report has not been sent. null/ tunnel failed”

How can I fix this?
    thanks

13. Aurora says:

Using Money Manager, I can't enter amounts larger than 9.99… is there a trick I'm missing to add digits?