Alarms and Ringtones

Everyhour

everyhour alarm software blackberry

Everyhour is a neat software that notifies you whenever an hour passes. If your thinking why you would very need such a application, well if you’re studying it’s a great way to budget your time. Knowing how many hours have pass while your doing something is a great way to keep track how much time you have left.

download link: Everyhour
Download OTA: Everyhour for the Blackberry

MyAlarm

Create 6 different alarms using mp3 and midi files you have in your phone.
Features:
– Six more alarms.
– Choose which day it will beep.
– Snooze 1, 5 and 10 minutes.
– Optionally enter random code to turn off the alarm.
– Monophonic tone, midi and mp3 support.
– Customizable Layout.

Publisher: MyAlarm Website
Download: MyAlarm

Got-2 Task Management with location base Alerts

Got-2 can be use as a great alarm software. It also has location base alerts through Google maps.

link: more on Got-2 got to under task management category

17 Responses to Alarms and Ringtones

1. Ms. Griffith says:

I downloaded this file to the computer and used desktop manager to put theAlarm on my 7130 and was unable to open.Ms. GriffithGriffith Investments, LLC

2. Josh says:

I tried to use the desktop manager as well on my 8310 and had no luck. Any suggestions?

3. Josh says:

I tried to use desktop manager on my 8310 and didn’t have any better luck.Any suggestions?

4. gigi says:

i downloaded the software on my 8310,alarm does not sound after being set.andrea

5. Togo Times says:

Did you unzip the download file before so you can load MyAlarm.alx to your phone using the Application Loader of the Desktop Manager?

6. maria says:

worked on my 8310 however cant figure out how to snooze it.

7. Togo Times says:

Update: this works fine on my Pearl. Download, Unzip the file and use the Desktop Manager (application loader) to load .alx to the mobile

8. Hempman says:

Does not work in 7250. Get error message:javax.microedition.io.file.C connection not found

9. Stephen says:

I’m looking for a countdown timer rather than a clock-based alarm. In other words, I want to be able to set my blackberry to ring or vibrate after x number of minutes, rather than have to enter a time when I want the alarm to go off. Another important feature would be to have the alarm go off EVERY x number of minutes, until I turn it off. For example, if someone needed to be reminded to take a pill every 4 hours or something like that.Anybody know if there’s a download that will do this?

10. Pat says:

Chronograph is a nice countdown timer, with features for alerts during the countdown cycle

11. Mr. King says:

Works fine on my Curve with the beep but <> won’t play mp3s without asking permission <> every time it tries to play even when I’ve set the security to allow it. Have had it on two occasions either beep at a time that wasn’t listed or not beep at all. Still, I like the different beep frequency settings as well as the multiple alarm capacity. Would like to be able to set the snooze times more specifically.

12. the installation was ok on my 8310 and everything works except the default “BEEP”. i HAVE to use an mp3 ringtone selected from my SDcard only.also whenever i move the trackball around, everything seems to get highlighted and you can’t undo it unless you close the application and open it again.

13. lol seems like it works differently for everyone.

14. Clint says:

Okay all… If you want it to work PROPERLY on your 83xx, you have to disable your firewall.

15. Dude says:

I have the 8310 with it completely updated, all permissions set to ALLOW and the firewall disabled. I still get the pop up message asking to allow permission if I want it to use anything other than the built in beep which is very low in loudness even on its highest level.

16. Dude says:

Not sure if this will be a double post. Hope not. I have the 8310, all set to allow, totally updated and firewall off. Still can't use anything but the beep.

17. Nishit says:

i just wanted to know incase i can download the synonyms software on my blackberry.