I often have problems keeping my back light on when I’m waiting for an email to arrive or when I’m reading an e-book. I know I can always jog the wheel up and down but its just a pain to do it when you just want focus your attention on something important.
Here is a simple utility that keeps your backlight on until you want to turn it off.
* Rearrange for sourceforge distribution V1.81 Beta
* Total redesign to accommodate new features:
– Turn light on with User Activity
– Turn light on when device is removed from holster
– Turn light on when external power is applied
– Turn light on at a specific time of day for a certain duration
* Fix bug in APIs with DateField constructor.
Download: BBlight – Blackberry Backlight Control