Blackberry Calculator Freeware

BKGCalc

free blackberry calculator

This calculator contains really advance features available in paid software. The fact that its free make this a must have freeware for your blackberry.

conversion calculator
hex calculator
adding machine
engineering calcuator
scientific calculator
triginometric calculator

Download Page: link
Userguide: link
Download mirror (zip file): link

10 Responses to Blackberry Calculator Freeware

1. wil- says:

10 times trial shareware. Not a freeware.

2. Randall says:

Hard to use and mostly useless. The builtin calculator is better….

3. Victor says:

but is cheap and works fine. I use a lot and cost lesser than U$4.00-

4. steph says:

can someone help me? i desperately need a weight watchers calculator on my blackberry (to figure out the point system) I have the formula in an excel document but have no idea how to get it to my phone!!! is there anyone that can make it for me or just tell me how to do it?

5. opbcmb says:

I paid for the calculator and can not get it to work on my Storm. Who can help.

6. opbcmb says:

Not sure if my last comment went through. i paid for the calculator and it does not work on my new Storm. Would someone respond to my email and helpopbcmb

dear opbcmbi am not connected to the vendor, please request for a refund. A lot of older blackberry applications are not made for the storm making them incompatible. In the future please test out the software you buy on the phone before purchasing. I will also try to contact the seller and request that he pays attention to you request.

8. Charles says:

The hex mode doesn't work on the Bold. I sent email to the author, but haven't heard back yet. I don't think he's supporting the calculator any more.

9. Utomo says:

Need a better interface. so it will look nicer and also easier to use

10. not a freeware omly for 10 days